Monday, January 4, 2010

Michelle

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost." - Charles Caleb Colton




It's been a tough four days. There's so many things I would like to say, but the words won't come. I did what I do best................said it with pictures.

Michelle, I hope you are looking down and can see how much I love you, how much I will miss you.

4 comments:

Niki Arendale said...

Kim-Michelle is smiling as she looks down upon you. What a better way to remember someone.....pictures. She was one lucky woman to have you as a friend. Just as you were to have her as a friend. You have all been in my thoughts and prayers. Continue to look toward GOD for strength and guidance during this difficult time.

Anonymous said...

Kim
I could not believe this when i heard - she was such a wonderful person, and a wonderful friend to have. I know how close you were to her, and cant imagine how much it hurts. I am so sorry - I cant imagine the pain Jamie feels. God will provide the strength you need to get through this, and Michelle knows how much you loved her along with everyone else. You were so special to her, and the memories will be with you until you see her again.
Ashley

kimberly t. bowling said...

Great pics to cling to then, now and forever...brings up all sorts of wonderful moments to reminisce about! We grieve for us, not for her, she is the happiest she's ever been...and we will be again one day too, when we all get "home".

Loved the pics, Michelle will too, and all of those who see the post will feel the love coming straight from each one.

hicksfamilycircus said...

precious memories are such a comfort! Love you.