Two of my favorite reviews:
"While reading THE SHACK, I realized the questions unfolding in this captivating novel were questions I was carrying deep within me. The beauty of this book is not that it supplies easy answers to grueling questions, but that it invites you to come in close to God of mercy and love, in whom we find hope and healing."
--Jim Palmer, author of Divine Nobodies
"THE SHACK is a beautiful story of how God comes to find us in the midst of our sorrows, trapped by disappointments, betrayed by our own presumptions. He never leaves us where He finds us, unless we insist."
--Wes Yoder, Ambassador Speakers Bureau
4 comments:
I have the book, but have not read it yet. I hear that it is very good! Maybe I'll start mine tonight...
Read it last year for book club, it was good, but The Red Tent by Anita Diamant was still my favorite from that year's reading list. (Based on women in biblical times--just very good for the female emotions of things.) :)
Haven't read it and don't plan to. It portrays God as a woman and I DO NOT agree with that!!
Who is anonymous??
Post a Comment