
Three of the most precious gifts EVER!

After church we ate at Logan's for Mother's Day. I handed the camera over to Emma and Abby and here's some examples of their fine photography skills. I always get a kick out of the pictures they take.








And these next two??? Well, I'm just gonna say Brady was at the grocery store and I was in a semi-coma on the verge of a much needed nap, when I looked across the room to see John Brady wearing a Belle wig!! The girls and I got so tickled!!! He was so into whatever was on the television that he didn't know I took his picture. Afterwards I showed him the picture and the next shot I took was the one with the HUGE smile! Gotta love John Brady's smile!!


At least he's wearing his daddy's shirt. Maybe his daddy won't explode when he sees this pic!!! LOL!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers and grandmothers in my life!!! You all inspire me each and every day!!!
To my mom, my miracle,
A few months ago I cried each time I posted an update on you.
Today I cry again. You are here.
Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!I love you more than words can say.

2 comments:
We just thought we had a bed full with the 3 of us. Dianne looks great!
Wish you and your Mom many, many more!!
Post a Comment