Sunday, May 17, 2009

Remember the post about John Brady and the scissors????

Well, just let me tell you! John Brady has this thing about scissors and a few months back he went on a cutting spree. Nothing was spared. Not curtains and not even Cooper's whiskers! Yesterday he was drawing and coloring at the table while I was doing some work on the computer. He wanted to cut out his picture so Brady gave him some safety scissors. John Brady cut on his paper for a while and then he disappeared. About the time I realized he took the scissors with him, he came walking back to the table. While holding the scissors in one hand, JB3 held up a wad of strawberry blonde hair in his other and said, "Look what I found in the bathroom floor!"

He still denies that he cut his hair! Such a stubborn boy! Brady claims he gets that from me and the Hocutt side of the family (my maternal side of the family). Probably so!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Oh no....no picture? Does that mean it wasn't too bad or too bad to take a picture of?
MeMe

Kim Lawson said...

No, it wasn't bad. Thank goodness he cut it from the middle of his head! I was more peeved about the lie than the haircut!