When the "studio" is not in use, the open floor serves as a great place for practicing gymnastics. So I'm really not sure if she likes that area more as a studio or for a little tumbling. Here's the theory I like most: Maybe, just maybe, Emma knows the more often the studio is set up, the more time mommy can be with her! Ten more working days folks!!! Ten more days until my work time revolves around my family time!!! :)
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Emma's Favorite Room---My Studio
Emma's teacher, Mrs. Hughes, asked the class to paint a picture of their favorite room in their house. Emma drew a picture of my "studio" which is actually our old dining room and is part of a huge open area that includes our living room. So if you look toward the "studio" from our living room this would be your view. In her picture she drew my Easter set up (the yellow backdrop, 2 lights on each side, and the Easter planter). I guess she threw in the Alabama A's for fun! Very cute and detailed!! And Emma drew all of this from memory!!

When the "studio" is not in use, the open floor serves as a great place for practicing gymnastics. So I'm really not sure if she likes that area more as a studio or for a little tumbling. Here's the theory I like most: Maybe, just maybe, Emma knows the more often the studio is set up, the more time mommy can be with her! Ten more working days folks!!! Ten more days until my work time revolves around my family time!!! :)
When the "studio" is not in use, the open floor serves as a great place for practicing gymnastics. So I'm really not sure if she likes that area more as a studio or for a little tumbling. Here's the theory I like most: Maybe, just maybe, Emma knows the more often the studio is set up, the more time mommy can be with her! Ten more working days folks!!! Ten more days until my work time revolves around my family time!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow - great picture, emma!
Post a Comment