We stayed at the Flamingo. Our room came complete with a pink-lighted bathroom that sported a TV inside the mirror!! Brady and I thought the bathroom was so cool........the TV, not the pink lights!!! HA! We've sort of added that idea to our "list of things to consider" if we EVER build a house. I really enjoyed it while I was getting dressed for my meetings.
George Wallace, the comedian, walked right past us in our hotel! We were unsure if it was really him, when a hotel employee saw our faces and confirmed that it was him. He performs at the Flamingo and lives there, too. Actually we saw him twice as he was nonchalantly walking around the hotel. Sorry no pics. My camera was in our room and Brady wouldn't let me take one with my Blackberry.
Brady and I went to see Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian. The show was terrific! The show was packed full of awesome talent!!!


buckled into the seat next to me on the plane
our hotel had a wildlife habitat that included flamingos, of course!
view from our room(not so pretty, but I thought the mountains in the background were cool)






2 comments:
Love the pink potty room!
Home sweet Home. Nothing like it!
Post a Comment