Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Osmosis Excuse Already?

Reading is so important for kids, so Emma and Abby's teachers ask that they read every night. We have good intentions of reading each night, but I have to admit, we don't always follow through. We are so thankful to have good readers!

On this particular evening, Abby was diligently reading her library book while Emma was in the bath and John Brady was ???? (probably getting into trouble). Brady and I were running around trying to get "things" done, when I noticed Abby was completely still and I couldn't hear her little voice. I peaked over the book and she was asleep! She was trying, Ms. Thomas, but "Mr. Sandman" came calling!



3 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Sometimes, even at my age, I still try this same osmosis trick of Ab's. It still hasn't worked after all these years....I think the scientists got that one wrong. :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! She must have had a long day.

Joy said...

Sweet tired baby girl!