A couple of nights ago, John Brady was in our bed laying with me. This was our conversation:
- JB3: Momma, you got a little baby in you tummy?
- Me: No, John Brady. I don't.
- JB3: Momma, you got a BIG baby in you tummy?
- Me: No, John Brady. I don't.
He paused for just a second and then:
- JB3: A medium one?
5 comments:
This made my morning!
MeMe is at a loss for words! :)
I hope my 4 year old don't know something I don't!
Maybe you should bring JB3 to see Krisha....with TWO babies in her tummy! (Not saying she is big, she hasn't gained as much weight as I did with just one)FYI: I haven't even seen her since Thanksgiving! I can't wait until tomorrow when we come to Alabama...and I get to see my precious baby and her tummy!
I can remember several weeks after I had delivered Krisha, I was in the grocery store and the bag boy (his father owned the store and he was always annoying) asked me, "How much longer do you have before you deliver that baby?" And yes, I wanted to beat him!
Too funny- kids say the darndest things!
Post a Comment