Wednesday, March 4, 2009

He's asleep! Hallelujah!!

Last Friday night John Brady spent the night with MeMe and Pops and he had a blast! MeMe reported that John Brady commented on the sounds she made while sleeping. I will not reveal just what he said, but I just want MeMe to know that the very next night when John Brady "crashed" right next to me, he sounded just as he described you! Only he had lots of drool! He was so tired from the big time he had with you, Pops, and Lawson and from the snow. John Brady had a really fun time! Thanks for keeping him! Brady and I enjoyed our relaxing night, especially since the girls were away too! Thank you mom and dad for taking the girls for the night! I think mom and dad had as much fun as the girls! Probably more!



It's a sight to behold when John Brady sleeps!!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Sweet Baby Boy! He was just to sweet to mention that his MeMe was drooling also.

Kim Lawson said...

SHE'S BACK!!!!

Joy said...

Yes, I finally remembered my password!