I know you are all probably a little tired of these ball pics, but what can I say. He's my little man and it's his first attempt at organized play. Plus, John Brady looks so darn cute! Tuesday night's game, like some of the other games, required some outside assistance! My mom headed to the field and my Dad, with his bum knee, felt the urge. Here's mom directing John Brady in the right direction. We all keep pointing him in the right direction, but I am not so sure he cares. Oh, well, I have to keep reminding myself that he is only three. He is only three.
In the dugout
Dad showing him the way
Pretty night sky
Here's Dad trying his best not to crack up!!!!

In the dugout
Dad showing him the way
Pretty night sky
Here's Dad trying his best not to crack up!!!!
1 comment:
Kim, I enjoy reading about John Brady's games. I was telling Kyler yesterday about they are allowed to have people come on the field and help them.
Keep those stories coming, I'm learning all kinds of things :)
The pictures of John Brady in the dugout is tooo cute.
Post a Comment