Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Boosterthon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girls participated in a "Boosterthon Fun Run" to raise money for the new Northport Elementary School. The week before the kids were to ask for pledges per lap. Of course, our family participated and each pledged $1 per lap per girl. Really, how many laps could they run??? This picture was taken the day of the Boosterthon. Apparently Em ran 29 and Ab ran 25!! When the girls got out of mom's car, Abby, grinning ear to ear said she ran 25!! I said 25??!! I was scared to ask how many Emma had ran since she is such a good runner. Thank goodness it was only 29. Maybe she was taking it easy on us! Anyway, I am so proud of you girls. Way to go!! A big thanks to Nanny, MeMe, and Aunt CiCi for pledging!!! The new school is going to be AWESOME!!!


1 comment:

Joy said...

MeMe is so proud of her girls being such good runners.....even if it did hit the pocketbook this time!