Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Monday I got some terrible news from my mom; my uncle (her brother) passed away. My mom and two of her sisters came to Tuscaloosa to break the news to their mother. His body was at DCH so they did get to visit him. My mom said he looked very peaceful. Almost like he was ready to look around and tell a joke. My uncle was always joking around. His children said he may have suffered a heart attack in his sleep. His son found him unconscious and performed CPR until the paramedics could arrive. He left 3 children and 6 grandchildren, his mother, 4 sisters, and a brother, and many nieces and nephews. So tragic. Please keep the Hocutt family in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

hicksfamilycircus said...

Kim, I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Kim, I also just want to let you know how sorry I am to hear this news. Please know that I will be praying.