Thursday, May 8, 2008

Meet Katelynn!

A few weeks ago Abby came home and asked me if I wanted to be a Couch Potato Phil or an Active Annie. She asked Brady the same thing. Brady and I both said Active Annie! The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to live up to my answer. We have always blamed our lack of exercise on time and pure exhaustion from our busy household. So I decided we should make time and stick to it! We had already lined up a summer sitter for the girls and I thought how nice would it be for her to keep the kids a couple of times a week while Brady and I work out. Katelynn Ray helps us out during the week so Brady and I can work out and spend some quality time together every week! It's been great!! The kids love Katelynn and look forward to her visits!! Thanks Katelynn! Brady and I are having fun becoming an Active Annie and an Active Al!


Here's a couple of pics of Katelynn with the kids and Lucky!
I had to put this one up to show John Brady's silly grin!!


1 comment:

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

What a great idea, I hope you both are enjoying your time together and some uninterupted conversations. I need Abby to come over and have a chat with me and Kyler about being Active Annies.