It was Monday morning madness! I was rushing around to get us out the door. Brady had already left with Em and Ab so it was just me and John Brady at home. From the garage I called John Brady to come get in the van. I was headed back inside to get him when I saw him shut the door, while looking at me grinning from ear to ear as he turned the lock! Yes, he locked me out! I asked him to unlock the door and he said no. I thought ok what am I going to do. I am now locked out of my house and my 3 year old is inside the house alone. I have no key and no cell phone. I said ok, John Brady, I am going to leave without you and I started walking to the van. In a panicky voice John Brady said no, no, no, I unlock it! That's one for me! I won that battle.
FYI: Over the weekend he locked my mom out of her house. It's a lot different when it happens to you and you are the only one home!
3 comments:
OH my Gosh!! Glad you outsmarted him this time! What are we going to do with our kidos?? More importantly how are we going to survive our kidos?? Gotta Love em!
note to self: you might want to keep a spare key outside somewhere just incase! God love him!!!
haha. love krisha's comment.
Post a Comment