I almost forgot: The wedding made such an impression on Abby Claire that during church on Sunday, she drew a picture of the bride (complete with the veil) and groom! Just precious! She also drew a picture of me and Brady standing next to Krisha and Dan so I' m thinking it was probably a hint for us to renew our vows so she could be in the wedding!!!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Congrats Krisha and Dan!
We attended Krisha and Dan's wedding this past Saturday night. I thought everyone looked so cute that I would get a few a pics before we left for the wedding. Krisha and Dan, you were just beautiful! The wedding was soooo lovely and he reception was great! Thanks for inviting us!! We wish you many, many years of happiness!!
This was the very first wedding that Emma and Abby have attended where they were old enough to comprehend it or most of it, I should say. Krisha, you should have seen them!! Their eyes were glued to you and Dan!! You probably felt the glare on your backs!! Em and Ab LOVE weddings! Poor little John Brady lost his mind and Brady had to take him out, but boy, did he LOVE those strawberries and chocolate cake at the reception. Oh, he also LOVED the big cannon in the corner; I found him with his head stuck in the end and Abby was on the other end cranking it!!!! Sooo funny!!! Best wishes, Krisha and Dan!!
I almost forgot: The wedding made such an impression on Abby Claire that during church on Sunday, she drew a picture of the bride (complete with the veil) and groom! Just precious! She also drew a picture of me and Brady standing next to Krisha and Dan so I' m thinking it was probably a hint for us to renew our vows so she could be in the wedding!!!
I almost forgot: The wedding made such an impression on Abby Claire that during church on Sunday, she drew a picture of the bride (complete with the veil) and groom! Just precious! She also drew a picture of me and Brady standing next to Krisha and Dan so I' m thinking it was probably a hint for us to renew our vows so she could be in the wedding!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What great pictures of everybody. Kim, you have got to teach Em how to make pictures so you can be in them also!
that is too sweet!!!! Thank ya'll for coming!!!
Post a Comment