A: Mommy, don't spill the beans!!!!
K: Huh? What are you talking about?
A: Don't spill the beans means don't let the cat out of the bag!
Emma and Abby's bathtub conversation:
A: The other day I was in art class making art and my teacher said I was better than a second grader. I'm better than a first grader, too. (remember emma is in the first grade)
E: Well, when I had my Dibels test, I blew it out of the water!!!!
Me, John Brady, and Lucky are hanging out when Lucky did something she wasn't suppose to so I was scolding her. (MeMe and Aunt CiCi, you will LOVE this!)
K: LUCKY LAWSON!!!!
JB3 was silent, a little light went off in his head, then he looked at Lucky.
J: LUCKY.........um, MEME!!!! (He thought I was saying Lawson as in Lawson Long!) Too, too cute!
1 comment:
Love it! Gotta love those little minds and the words that come out of them.
Post a Comment