Meme teamed up with Emma and Abby in the Let's Play Fun Run/Walk to raise money for playground equipment at the new Northport Elementary School. Over $10,000 was raised!! Yippee!!!! Pops was able to get some shots of the action! Look at them go!
Yep, I know everyone is thinking it so I will say it.....I was seriously sucking air in the picture of me running. I did take a small break and walk about half way through but I was determined to come to the finish line running! It was fun.
5 comments:
hey, meme looks pretty good out there! looks like the girls had fun. :)
Yep, I know everyone is thinking it so I will say it.....I was seriously sucking air in the picture of me running. I did take a small break and walk about half way through but I was determined to come to the finish line running! It was fun.
I think the pic is great! How many other MeMe's would do this for their grandbabies??
Go momma Go, Go momma Go......You can do it, you can do it.....Go Go...Not much farther
Yea, MeMe!!! I am proud of you. I don't think I could run 10 feet. Sounds like a busy time at the Lawson house.
Post a Comment