I can only wonder what Brady is telling him?
Must have been funny!
Brady pointing out the finer points of tee ball.
I think John Brady was listening.
Notice how the Lawson's love to point?
Pops, John Brady is listening the best he can, even with his finger covering his ear!!
Ok, now I am all ears, Pops!
I don't need to see the base! I can just feel my way!
Isn't this cute?
I love my daddy and the cheetos!
I love my papa and the cheetos!
I love my nanny annnnnnd the cheetos, of course!

Must have been funny!
Brady pointing out the finer points of tee ball.
I think John Brady was listening.
Notice how the Lawson's love to point?
Pops, John Brady is listening the best he can, even with his finger covering his ear!!
Ok, now I am all ears, Pops!
I don't need to see the base! I can just feel my way!
Isn't this cute?
I love my daddy and the cheetos!
I love my papa and the cheetos!
I love my nanny annnnnnd the cheetos, of course!
1 comment:
I love these pictures. I especially love the one of John Brady running the bases with his eyes covered (holding his cap, after all that is the most important part of the uniform)!!!
Post a Comment