Here Brady is giving the "I am concerned and you need to do better look"!! Abby Claire is explaining why, yet again, she has managed to get on "yellow". Wondering why yourself, huh? Well, it seems she was talking to Madison and didn't hear Mrs. Fanning tell her not to talk. I mean, how can you hear the teacher when you are talking to your friend??

Don't you just love Brady's expression?? I love it!! I am just glad the kids take him seriously, b/c this face tickles me!! I bet it is hard for a lot of you to imagine Brady disciplining his children!
1 comment:
She got on yellow because she was told several times to stop talking to Madison! Funny - I can hear her when she talks to her friends (loud voice) and NOT when she reads to me (quiet voice). Love HER!!!!!! Lucky you to have 3 GREAT kids!
Mrs. Fanning
Post a Comment