Boy, my kids were FIRED UP this morning! I have to tell about one of the breakfast table discussions. Emma, Abby, and John Brady were at the table eating breakfast and somehow they got around to talking about the devil. Brady was in the kitchen and I was in my bathroom (caring for my "wounds"), but could hear their conversation. Emma asked Brady if there really is a devil. Not sure where this came from! I then hear Brady say you will have to ask your mother about that, and I think ok so here we go playing the good old pass it off game! Emma, followed by Abby, came to my door and asked me. I said I didn't know but Daddy was sooooo much smarter than Mommy and he was sure to know! So Emma went back to Brady and said Daddy you are smarter than Mommy so you must know if there really is a devil. Brady wasn't ready to answer that question, especially at 6:30 a.m., so he somehow diverted them. I was still in the bathroom when John Brady runs in and to say "weally a debil?"
Friday, November 30, 2007
Morning Talk
Boy, my kids were FIRED UP this morning! I have to tell about one of the breakfast table discussions. Emma, Abby, and John Brady were at the table eating breakfast and somehow they got around to talking about the devil. Brady was in the kitchen and I was in my bathroom (caring for my "wounds"), but could hear their conversation. Emma asked Brady if there really is a devil. Not sure where this came from! I then hear Brady say you will have to ask your mother about that, and I think ok so here we go playing the good old pass it off game! Emma, followed by Abby, came to my door and asked me. I said I didn't know but Daddy was sooooo much smarter than Mommy and he was sure to know! So Emma went back to Brady and said Daddy you are smarter than Mommy so you must know if there really is a devil. Brady wasn't ready to answer that question, especially at 6:30 a.m., so he somehow diverted them. I was still in the bathroom when John Brady runs in and to say "weally a debil?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like this part
"I said I didn't know but Daddy was sooooo much smarter than Mommy"
I hope they have forgotten this one by Tuesday so I won't be asked!
So are you just going to leave it like that???? LOL!! I remember when my sisters told me I had dug to the devil's head when I was digging in red clay one time. Scared me to death!!!
Sarcasm, Brady, sarcasm.
Post a Comment