I have to tell a funny thing that happened while we were at Granny Lawson's birthday bash. We had all finished eating and the table had been cleared, except fo a jar of pepper sauce. I was giving Lawson a bottle and had my back to the dining room so I couldn't see him. Apparently, John Brady became quite interested in the jar of "pickles" on the table. Boy, does he LOVE pickles. Well, he helped himself to a few of what he thought was pickles. Someone, maybe Deidre, saw him and quickly figured out what had happened. John Brady had his tongue out panting like a dog and then he tried to "wipe" off his tongue first with the one hand and then the other. Wiping the tongue went on for a while. I was still feeding Lawson, and others were giving him water and trying to help him. Finally he came and stood right next to me with the biggest crocodile tears trailing down his cheeks!! Anyway, John Brady finally recovered, but not sure that he will EVER try to get the pickle jar from the frig EVER AGAIN! He may never eat pickles again!
It was me. I found the tongue wiping JB. I felt so sorry for the little guy but it was just too cute. He is such a sweetheart. Mine would have been screaming their heads off.
2 comments:
It was me. I found the tongue wiping JB. I felt so sorry for the little guy but it was just too cute. He is such a sweetheart. Mine would have been screaming their heads off.
That is too cute. Poor baby!
Post a Comment