I really enjoy decorating for Christmas, but haven't been able to get out the first decoration because of my surgery. So tonight since MeMe was at the house to help and she cooked an awesome dinner and I felt well enough, I got out little Christmas trees for the girls and John Brady to decorate and put in their rooms. The kids LOVED their trees and it filled me with some Christmas cheer which I so needed.
I went for my post-op appointment today and my nose is healing very well. My doctor removed the splints from inside my nose and replaced the bandage on top of my nose. At least now my nose isn't so stuffy and I can smell--yea!!! My nose is still extremely sore and I have to be very careful around the kids. It seems my nose is now a magnet! My throat has been the most painful thing about the surgery and it still hurts like hell!! I just keep telling myself that it will get a little better each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment