I had the pleasure of taking Lily Grace's 6 month pictures on Saturday. Marty helped me move this giant mirror to the backdrop and just as we were putting it down, a chunk broke off cutting Marty's hand!! OUCH!! He said he was fine and just needed a paper towel for the blood. Eeeeek! I got the handy dandy first aid kit, cleaned his wound, and put a "boo-boo aid" (this is what my kids call a band-aid). After the wound clean up, it was on with the shoot!! I got some really great shots of Lily Grace, so maybe Marty won't hold it against me. LOL. Thanks Marty and Peyton for letting me photograph your precious little one!Sunday, November 11, 2007
Hope this makes your boo-boo better, Marty!
I had the pleasure of taking Lily Grace's 6 month pictures on Saturday. Marty helped me move this giant mirror to the backdrop and just as we were putting it down, a chunk broke off cutting Marty's hand!! OUCH!! He said he was fine and just needed a paper towel for the blood. Eeeeek! I got the handy dandy first aid kit, cleaned his wound, and put a "boo-boo aid" (this is what my kids call a band-aid). After the wound clean up, it was on with the shoot!! I got some really great shots of Lily Grace, so maybe Marty won't hold it against me. LOL. Thanks Marty and Peyton for letting me photograph your precious little one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWWW! We love the picture! That was so sweet of you. We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Thank you so much for taking pictures of Lily Grace, we think they are going to turn out great! You are a great photographer!!
P.S. Marty said to tell you that his hand is numb and he feels weak from all the blood loss! HaHa!
Post a Comment