a few pics from the day courtesy of meme
pony rides for everyone
john brady told me he rode a camel! he also said he went to a "harade"!
aren't they sweet?
As I sit down to blog tonight, I am nibbling on one of those Old Fashioned Cream Drops which remind me so much of my grandpa Hocutt. The best part about it tonight is that my three children are standing around me enjoying the candy with me!
As I sit down to blog tonight, I am nibbling on one of those Old Fashioned Cream Drops which remind me so much of my grandpa Hocutt. The best part about it tonight is that my three children are standing around me enjoying the candy with me!
Since I was booked with appointments on Saturday, Brady decided to take the kids to the children's parade in Demopolis. The kids get special "Daddy-time" when I have studio appointments. I think it's good for them to spend quality time together, and I was proud when Brady told me about his idea. Brady invited MeMe and it was done deal.
6 comments:
MeMe had a great time! Everything is new to me again when I get to see it through their eyes.
Cute pics. You have a good and very patient husband you know that?
Hope you are getting back in the swing of things.
Hope all is well with you. Looks like so much fun and your kids are too cute!
what a wonderful way for a grandparent (or parent) to spend the day. surrounded by three wonderful, inquisitive kids. hope you are about back to normal feeling.
love the picture of the 3 of them sitting down w/ arms around each other. great picture.
Post a Comment