Almost 2 weeks ago we got hardwood floor put down (not sure why our 3 year old house wasn't built with it). The kids had a really great time helping Brady, MeMe, and Pops remove the carpet, tack strips, and the tile. When I got home with John Brady, he looked around for a second and ran to his room. He came back with his own tool from his Elmo workbench telling everyone "I help". It was too cute! Emma and Abby helped us out so much! Brady, MeMe, Pops, and I were so proud of them! The next day the kids thought they should christen the new floor with "snow angels"!
Thanks MeMe and Pops for all of your help!!! It would have been extremely difficult without you and wouldn't have been near the fun!
1 comment:
Great job on the floors. They look great. I know it's not easy.
Post a Comment