John Brady loves musical instruments. His favorites are drums, guitar, maracas (racas), trumpet, and the piano (pinano). Like the "home-made drum and drum stick"?? He called these his "racas".
I made Hudson a set of "homemade" drums the other night made up of two pots and two wooden spoons. He had the best time, but his Uncle Dan was not very happy with all the noise! I told him I was preparing for the future! lol Love your blog!
I love homemade instruments. Aiden is the same way. The other day he got on my counter and turned my canister set upside down and used wooden spoons. He had an entire drum set arranged...and he has a real set. Kids love to pretend and I think boys would drum on anything. Aiden uses straws at restaurants.
2 comments:
I made Hudson a set of "homemade" drums the other night made up of two pots and two wooden spoons. He had the best time, but his Uncle Dan was not very happy with all the noise! I told him I was preparing for the future! lol Love your blog!
I love homemade instruments. Aiden is the same way. The other day he got on my counter and turned my canister set upside down and used wooden spoons. He had an entire drum set arranged...and he has a real set. Kids love to pretend and I think boys would drum on anything. Aiden uses straws at restaurants.
Post a Comment