Thursday, July 19, 2007
Apples and Oranges
As I was driving home with John Brady, I was eating an apple. He finished his granola bar and said I want apple, mommy. Of course, I gave him the rest of my apple and the next thing I know he has eaten completely through the core! He told me, "I boke (broke) it." This reminded me of a "pre-blog" moment when John Brady was about 18 months old. Brady had taken John Brady to the grocery store and Brady had placed some oranges in the buggy. Brady saw a friend, Jeff Phillips, who is married to Teri, a long-time Lawson family friend. Brady and Jeff had been talking a while when Jeff noticed John Brady eating an orange. Jeff said, "Man, he sure does like oranges!" Brady turned around to find that John Brady had eaten almost the ENTIRE orange. Bits, yes, only bits of the orange peeling was scattered on the floor around the buggy! I guess mommy and daddy taught him he needed to eat fruit, just not how!!!! Poor, baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a Boy!!!!
Kim,
Is the "knicksgrl" comment legit? I think I just got suckered and clicked on the link.
Kim, I decided to go back and look at your blog from before I knew Josh and seeing this just made me laugh out loud! So cute!
Post a Comment