Monday, July 23, 2007

Granny Panties

This happened a week ago and I couldn't decide to post this or not. Well, guess you know my decision. Abby Claire was at my mom's when she had a little accident. Mom immediately put them in the wash, and since I had not sent any extra panties, mom found a pair of hers that my grandmother had made (that's a story in itself!), and put them on Abby clipping the excess with a pin!! Abby was too embarrassed to tell me so Emma spilled the beans, even though they had a pinky-swear on it!!!! As I was thinking about the next day, it cam to me; she was truly wearing GRANNY PANTIES!!!!! HA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know about your grandmother's panites....I got a pair made for me by her when I was a SR in high school so that they would be "harder to get in a wad"...they were HUGE. (am I right on that, Brian's grandmother?)
Amanda T

hicksfamilycircus said...

This is hilarious. You'll have to fill me in sometime. We're still packing away!

Brady said...

That's funny, I don't care who you are. Tell Dianne to send them to us, I got to seee this!!