Today was John Brady's last day at Calvary's Little Friend's School, a school he has been attending since he was 6 weeks old!! For almost exactly 6 years, the Lawson children have been a part of LFS! Today has been an emotional day for me, as I have been thinking of the school we have known and loved for so long. I keep reminding myself of how this change is necessary and how everything will go as I anticipate. John Brady will start Open Door Christian Preschool tomorrow, so wish us luck and say a little prayer. Be brave John Brady and mommy will too!
4 comments:
Kim, I'm Jennifer (Kyler's Wife). I've been checking your blog out for a while so I thought I'd finally make my presence known. The kids are sooo cute, I love hearing about all thier adventures.
About Open Door, my best friend was a preschool teacher there until last year and she always talks about what a wonderful school it is and how nice all the teachers are. I am sure John Brady is going to love it there.
Hey Kim. I know it's emotional but I bet you guys will be so much happier. It's just been an emotional month. Let us know how JB does. Miss you already.
Good Luck, John Brady! We love you!!
Thinking about you my little man. Mommy too!
Post a Comment