Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Emma's Upcoming Surgery
Hello everyone! Emma will be having a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy on Friday, the 13th! Mommy and Daddy couldn't have a picked a more unlucky day! She will be missing daycamp for a whole week, at least, but she will get to stay with her MeMe and Nanny, which always makes things better! I am a little nervous about Emma taking her pain meds since she absolutely HATES the taste. Working at the ENT office, I know first hand what happens when patients can't take their pain meds. Thankfully, Brady and I will have lots of help taking care of her during this time. We are truly blessed! Everyone please keep Emma in your thoughts and prayers for an uncomplicated surgery and a quick recovery. Love to all, Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck. Call if I can help
Hope all goes well. I will say a prayer now. We have a teenager at church that just had hers done and she is still having pain 2 weeks later. It is so much better when they are small. Love yall.
Post a Comment