In September Brady had an opportunity to visit a cigar factory in Honduras. Not just any cigar factory. A Rocky Patel cigar factory!! Since he would be gone when we would normally celebrate our anniversary, we celebrated the weekend before at Ruth's Chris (our favorite anniversary restaurant).
Year after year we never tire of the wonderful steak and
yummy chocolate mouse cheesecake!
Happy 14 years to us!!
As Brady was packing, Lolo claimed a spot in his luggage
as to say "don't go" or maybe she was saying "take me"
The hardest parts about Brady traveling to Honduras was knowing he was landing in the second most dangerous airport in the world and knowing the U.N. had pulled out the Peace Corps earlier in 2012 due to crime! I felt much better once I knew he had landed and made the three hour bus ride to the hacienda.
Apparently, Brady thought this was a cool pic to send to me! NOT!
Brady took a lot of great pictures on his trip!
I was really impressed!
Now I just need to give him my blogger login
so he can add commentary to the pics. :)
Facetime with Brady!
























































































No comments:
Post a Comment