this mama spider and her babies was a hit with all of the kids!
Reese loved WoWo (Lolo)
Lolo Lawson meets Tawny Albea
Mom, Dean, and Reese arriving at the picnic area
Abby announced it was time for cookie cake and ice cream!
Mom's homemade ice cream!
Baby fever for Mr. Albea???
opening gifts
Whoa!! Look at that dough!
and look at it go........right into the water!
Lizann quickly volunteered for the rescue
Meme found a safe place for the money
Since I was holding Lily and I just so happened to have my camera,
I was forced to take some quick shots of my beautiful niece!! :)
Painting time!
Checking on Tawny in the am
Morning swing and swim
Allie was nervous at first about the rope swing, but I think she got the hang of it. We'll make a "creek girl" out of her yet!
Abby really enjoyed her party and was so thankful for everyone
who could make it down to the creek to celebrate with her!
She did, however, miss her friends, Brenna and Lindsey.
Brenna couldn't make the trip and poor Lindsey was sick.)


















































No comments:
Post a Comment