Some of my thoughts while being a bit under the weather:
- Have you read the blog, Our Eyes Opened? They are church friends of ours and their story is amazing. Start from the beginning.
- I did a photo session last week with some wonderful children who are up for adoption. Very emotional.
- Brady and I are enjoying our Monday date nights. Very thankful for grandparents!
- I am so ready for our beach trip and beach pictures!
- I'm thinking about selling picture frames at my studio.
- Emma starts horseback riding lessons tomorrow!
- Trying to decide what color to paint John Brady's American flag bedroom and Emma's horse themed bedroom.
- I miss Hobby Lobby.
- My kids seriously crack me up!
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:
I miss Hobby Lobby too! The idea of all that fabric, ribbon and sewing supplies being damaged just makes me so sad.
Sorry you were sick, UTI's are NO FUN! Yuck! And I was praying for your photo session that day, not knowing what it was for, but lifting you and the clients up. And I miss Hobby Lobby so much. Went every week at least once even if just to browse and see ideas. And that pic of John Brady cracks me up!
Post a Comment