Brady started couponing in March. I have to say I was a little skeptical at first, but he really has gotten some great deals!! Not exactly like Extreme Couponing the show, but Brady does like to watch the show and dream. :)
Here's a pic of his receipt from his first BIG couponing trip. At least every other line (maybe more than that) is a coupon deduction! The receipt was longer than John Brady and Abby!
Once when we were watching Extreme Couponing, Abby asked why all the "couponers" were women. Brady said because men aren't any good at it!

3 comments:
I'd say someone is doing pretty good at it, I cant even get my husband to watch the show.
Way to go, Brady!! Wish I had that kind of discipline and patience.
I'm super impressed...I try to do it, but am not very good at it really. And those folks on the extreme couponing show are not real. :) Or at least that's what I tell myself to make me feel better since I can never save 99%!!! :) But I say hats off to your long receipt Brady--way to go!
Post a Comment