Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ring around the collar, ring around the toilet bowl, BUT ring around the toilet seat??

First, I SO wish my camera could have picked this up better (you can click on the pics to see them better). It really does look worse in person. It actually caused Emma to scream out to me once she raised the lid. Of course, it was her I'm-tattling-on-John-Brady-voice. John Brady decorated the toilet seat with a blue colored pencil. I'm just glad it wasn't with his usual choice of writing utensil.........the Sharpie!!!

Now, are there any suggestions for removing colored pencil marks from a toilet seat?? Magic eraser??




6 comments:

Amanda McCrory said...

Looks good JB3!!! Guess he is tired of seening all pink and purple stuff from the girls wanted to add his color of choice to spice up the bath room.

Lana said...

Was Lawson's Elmo visiting? I am sure that your creative little son would NEVER do anything like that!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the morning laugh!

Kim Lawson said...

No, Lana, my creative son would never do anything like pee in his wastebasket either!!!

Joy said...

UH OH......did this happen on my watch? Surely, it had to be Elmo or maybe that little red headed doll the girls carry around!
MeMe

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Ohhh No!!! And I was hoping this little habit stopped after Age 2 :) Glad to see my house isn't the only place with precious artwork.