Brady brought this home several months back and it's been on our frig ever since. Thought you might get a kick out of reading it. Brady thoroughly enjoys working for Aflac and couldn't imagine working for anyone else.

This reminds me of when the girls were little and we would ask them, "What does the elephant say?" Emma and Abby would answer, "ROLL TIDE!!"
5 comments:
I'll have to teach Aubrey and Lainey about what the elephant says!!! :) Maybe even teach them, "what does the tiger say?...Alabama is #1" :)
I remember when Emma said that but had forgotten about it. Now it is on the blog to be remembered forever.
So cute. When Levi went for a checkup with me 1 day, the nurse ask him about AL or AU fan. "We Like AL cause Auburn poops in their pants!" I was like what son?! He said, "You know Auburn stinks, they poop in their pants!" He didn't understand the use of "Stinks" in this phrase. They can say some pretty cute stuff. All the elephants around here say "ROLL TIDE", too!!
Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE the family circus. In fact, just this spring bought the kids some "vintage" Family Circus books to read on road trips. SO FUNNY!! I even thought about posting one or two a month just for kicks....this was a good reminder to do that! Thanks, Kim!! :)
And by the way, thatv Aflac one cracks me up!
Will be praying for Wed. dental visit...I'm sure at least one of ours will wind up having to have a full set as well...yikes!!
Walt already has had two small braces put on his back teeth, which he wore for a few months, they removed them, and now, has to have a tooth extracted next month (we use Dr. S as well) and may have to have them put back on again!! UGH...all of this is to hopefully keep him from having a full set later on...but I know it all still hurts. :) I feel your mama pain!
I can not believe I put circle instead of circus!! :Ha ha! thanks Kim! I read your comment and a little bell went off in my head.
Post a Comment