Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Sister!!




Today is my precious Abby Claire's 7th birthday!! Oh, how I remember the night she was born and how the nurse gave Abby her first bath using the faucet in my room. Knowing how much I didn't want Abby to go the nursery (even though it was already midnight), this very kind nurse bathed her there right next to me so my beautiful baby girl could be placed right back into my arms! Abby and I cuddled together............until she awoke about an hour later ready for a feeding!

Abby, we've come a long way from those every two hour feedings, but you will always be my baby girl!

I love you Claire Bear!! Hope you have a great day!







8 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Happy Birthday, Abby...and many more!

ChrisJean3 said...

Happy Birthday! She is a gorgeous girl!!

Joy said...

Happy Birthday Abby Claire! MeMe and Pop love you. The first picture made me think of Emma calling her "Babby".
MeMe

courtney said...

happy birthday, abby!! lawson put a note in the mail for you. hopefully you'll get it today or tomorrow. :)

The Cannons said...

Happy B-Day Abby! You are a beautiful young lady!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Abby Claire! Wish we could be there to help you celebrate. We love you!!!

hicksfamilycircus said...

Hope it was a good one girl. See you soon. Oh how precious you are, back then AND now!!

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Happy Birthday Abby!!!Love the baby pic!! Hope she had a great day!