Some of you might think this is totally nasty, but every time we are loading the dishwasher, our Lucky girl likes to lick the dirty dishes and we allow it! Told you she was a Lucky girl! We just think of her as our "prewash". She really does a good job. Don't worry. Our dishes do get washed in scalding hot water so they do get really clean. Lucky comes around when we are unloading the clean dishes, but she isn't interested at all in those nice and clean dishes. Not at all! Actually she is quite disappointed!
4 comments:
LOL...Beau does that too!
Atticus likes to lick our kid too! She must taste pretty good!
Hey where can I get one of those prewash dogs? I need all the help I can get. I haven't forgot about my pics, just waiting on funds to be freed up. I also haven't forgot about your mom- still praying for you all.
Brandi
Hmmm, wonder if Lucky would be willing to teach Sauji to help us with dishes...
Post a Comment