Here lately, John Brady's choice of food is a peanut butter sandwich ("butter sandwich" per John Brady). It doesn't matter if it is 6:30 in the morning or 8:30 at night, he LOVES a good ole butter sandwich! In fact JB3 has so much love for this special sandwich that he now insists that he make it all on his own. One morning before we left for preschool I caught him in the act! He does a great job as you can see in these "how to pics" by 3 himself!
carefully spreading the "butter"









4 comments:
Hilarious! I love it. Maggie asks at least one a day to have butter on bread but it's real butter on bread w/the crust cut off. Kids!!!:)
So funny! Love the narration!!
Way to go John Brady! I can't think of anything much better than a good ole butter sandwich.
what a beautiful smile! i love that little boy!
Post a Comment