Jamey and Michelle were gracious enough to have us stay with them over Labor Day weekend. The kids thoroughly enjoyed swimming!! I think they swam 5 different times over the course of 3 days! I didn't realize my lens was foggy so this pic looks cloudy! Yeah, I know....just what kind of photographer am I anyway?? Ha!!
One Abby and John Brady taco coming up!
The best part of the trip: Jamey and Michelle took us to the Paula Deen Buffet at Harrah's. Yes, we took our kids to a casino! We will do anything for a good meal!! LOL! Brady and I even got our picture taken with Paula Deen! :)
My not so brilliant idea of the day was to dress John Brady in a white shirt...........then take him to a great place to pig out on great food!!

This mess called for a new shirt and since the Paula Deen gift shop was just a few steps away.........a Paula Deen t-shirt was warranted! Y'all like it??
Ok so my photog skills aren't rubbing off on Abby Claire yet!
Hey, who's that cute little family?
We took the kids to a park that was near Jamey and Michelle's house. The kids had a lot of fun but were soon ready to go swimming.....AGAIN!
John Brady made a friend!



Thanks Jamey, Michelle, and Brenna for a wonderful, relaxing weekend! Hope you guys can come stay with us soon!






3 comments:
Looks like fun! We got to see them about 4 wks ago @ church & Brenna is something else. I told her how pretty she was and she said, "Thanks" Jamey said I can't believe that she usually tells us "I know!" So funny!
We really enjoyed having ya'll and being able to celebrate Saturday night in the presence of Bama fans! Brenna was ready to pack her bags and go home with ya'll. See you soon.
Love ya'll,
Jamey, Michelle and Brenna
Kim....although the wording of the blog title lacks a lot to be desired, for my taste anyway, ....the photo of the kids is too cute!!
Post a Comment