Monday, September 22, 2008

Got Milk??

Ok, so none of my kids will be asked to be in one of those ads!





You can see my hand holding Abby's







Brady and I were home for less than a day from our cruise when Abby's accident happened. Abby and Emma were jumping on the trampoline together when Emma came running to tell us Abby was hurt. Abby had fell on her right arm and was crying. I carried her inside so Brady could look at it with me. I knew from the looks of her arm that something wasn't right. My best description of her Abby's arm is that it had a small curve to it. We ended up at MedCenter North where x-rays were taken and the doctor confirmed it was broken. So today we visited our favorite and much visited orthopedic group and found out that Abby's arm needs to be set and it needs to be done under anesthesia....tomorrow! After her procedure, Abby will get the pink cast she thought she was getting today.








7 comments:

hicksfamilycircus said...

OH My Goodness!! Welcome Home Mommy & Daddy! Hug her for us and keep us updated on her!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better, Abby! Love you!!

Amanda McCrory said...

Poor thing I hope she is feeling better in no time. I know she can't wait to get that Pretty Pink cast.

The Cannons said...

Oh, poor baby! Hope you're better soon, Abby!

The Deavours Family said...

Bless her heart!!!! Hope you get better soon! But in the mean time "milk" it for all you can! LOL

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery Abby Claire!

The Feltman's

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

I hope everything goes well tomorrow and Abby is feeling better soon.