Friday, September 5, 2008

Future Cheerleaders

The Lawson girls decided to try their hand at a little cheerleading by participating in Tuscaloosa County High School's Cheer Clinic. Emma and Abby learned several cheers, some tumbling, and even a dance! They got to show off their moves during a pregame show at tonight's game. I am so proud of them for participating, especially since they had to do it on the field in front of everyone! Great job Emma and Abby!! Funny thing though, Em and Ab thought they didn't get to cheer long enough! We may have to look into some Upward Cheerleading!!











3 comments:

Amanda McCrory said...

I always loved cheerleading it was a great passion of mine. I'm glad your girls like it I'm sure as they get older they will find nothing better to do but cheer! Go Em and Abs you looked great out on that big field!

The Cannons said...

Some of the cutest little cheerleaders I've ever seen! Good Job Girls!

Courtney Long said...

Wow - way to go Emma and Abby! Aunt CiCi is so proud of you! You looked great!