Our anniversary is Friday, the 19th. Brady and I are leaving in the morning for our cruise to celebrate 10 great years of marriage!!! After boarding our cruise ship in Ft. Lauderdale, we will visit Key West, Cozumel, and Belize!! We have been looking forward to this for a long time and hope to have a wonderful time!
I am blogging from our hotel in B'ham tonight after leaving the kids at our house with MeMe and Pop. Emma cried when we left, but Abby and John Brady seemed fine. Emma cheered up when she got to go to IHOP for dinner! MeMe and Pop will stay with them through Tuesday, then my mom will stay with them until we get back (Papa will be there some, too) on Saturday. Yes, 6 days without my babies!! This will be the longest time we have ever spent away from them and let me tell you, it ain't easy!! I know they are in the best of hands, but I will sure miss them!! MeMe, give my 3 peeps a big kiss for me! Mommy loves you and already misses you!!
Brady, you are the best husband I could ever want! Ten years ago when you announced you were king of the world (picture from our wedding), I never imagined feeling like the queen! I love you to pieces, sweetie!!! Happy 10 years!!!
6 comments:
Congrats on 10 years. Keith and I went on a curise last year our anniversary is Sept 18th. Hope you have a wonderful time! It was my best trip ever!
Happy Anniversary! I hope ya'll have a great time!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Enjoy. It's such an amazing accomplishment these days to make it this long and be as happy as we all are AND have such awesome families. Before we know it we'll all be old an in our rocking chairs talkin bout our grandkids together. God bless!
Congratulations!May God Bless you with MANY more.
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
Love ya'll,
The Feltman's
Post a Comment