Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No Pink Cast, But In Good Spirits

Abby's procedure went well yesterday. She was crying and quite nauseated when they brought her back to us. After eating some crackers and drinking a little, she felt better. DCH doesn't have colored casts!! Can you believe that?? Abby took it better than I expected and accepted her not so stylish cast. She stayed at home with her MeMe yesterday while Brady and I went to work. She went to school today and was all smiles this morning.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Abby did fine. Having something happen to your child is a scary thing. I think that is a rip about not having a colored cast. Maybe you could get some stickers and stick on the white one.

Anonymous said...

Aww. Bless her heart! I can't wait to sign her cast. Glad things went ok. Hopefully we'll see you this weekend!

hicksfamilycircus said...

I hope our Abs is feeling better. Gracie asked her Nana this morning when Abby was going to get her arm back. I guess when we told her it was broken her little mind figured it was broken off. Glad that didn't happen. Love and miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Let me know if I need to come add some bling bling to that plain old cast. I have lots of colorful markers.....and love to draw polka dots!! :)

Glad she did well.....sorry she broke her arm....but what a trooper!