Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Cruise Ship and Some Pics from Cozumel

I previously posted some pics from Key West, our first port of call. Brady LOVED Key West so I am sure we will go back one day. Next stop was Cozumel. Our ship docked at Cozumel in the midst of many shops and stores. Brady and I got a cab and went to downtown Cozumel, where there were tons of shops lining the coast and several shopping places behind those. We tired very easily of all the hagglers so we ate lunch, rented a jeep, and got out of town!



downtown Cozumel





view of the ship from our balcony


the main pool area



They did a great job with the food art.






the ship blazed a trail of waves




a very tall man in Cozumel and notice the scooter---there were hundreds of these in the city!



Diet Coke Mexican style



One of the relaxing spots Brady and I found on our little excursion.






The view from a great little restaurant we found


our rental jeep



Our ship, The Enchantment of the Sea




HUGE, isn't it?






I will soon post the Belize pictures.

3 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

I love Cozumel!!!! Very great shopping places!!!!

Raegan & Caleb said...

So pretty.

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Looks like you had a great time. Makes me think back to how much fun Kyler and I had there on our Honeymoon 3 years ago. Maybe we can go back in 7 more years :)