Monday, July 21, 2008

It wasn't the cute spotted little pups that caught his eye

Since I could not take a picture of what I am about to tell, I used this funny photo. While John Brady was at my mom's, he was playing with a stick and per my mom it "looked" like he was imitating someone smoking. Mom made a mental note and then ignored him. Mom said the very next day John Brady handed her a long stick and wanted her to break it to make it shorter. She broke it and handed it back to him only to be asked to make it even shorter. So mom did. Then John Brady took the stick and put it to his mouth like he was smoking!! Mom was no longer in doubt, she was confident! Well, as you have probably guessed by now, my mom was trying her darndest to figure out who John Brady has seen smoking! And, no, we do not smoke!! As all sorts of ideas were spinning through my mom's head, John Brady said, "I'm Cawella!" Do you all know who he is referring to? Ever watched 101 Dalmations? Yep, Cruella Da Ville!!! At least I can blame Disney for that one, but I definitely lay the blame on PaPa for John Brady carrying around a "spit cup"!!!

3 comments:

Joy said...

What a boy!
MeMe

Anonymous said...

I was worried he had learned something from our "Cigar Aficionados!"

Anonymous said...

i was thinking the same thing christy! haha. cute story. i miss the kiddos!!