Wednesday, July 9, 2008

MeMe, these aren't mine!

MeMe sent a bag of things we left at the beach and inside was these flip-flops that I am sure she thought were Emma's. The flip flops were actually Aunt CiCi's!!! Ha! And the funny thing---the flip flops fit Emma! Brady told Emma she should keep them since they were her size. I said she should keep them because they're Reef flip flops! LOL

Aunt CiCi, we will bring them to you on Saturday. That is, if we can remember. ;)

4 comments:

hicksfamilycircus said...

I love JB3 in the background on the computer. HeeHee

Courtney Long said...

Haha!! Yep, you know me, I don't too much shopping, so I need my shoes! :)

Brady said...

Better get em quick, good ole dog Lucky will chew em up. I'm on my 3rd pair of flops in a month.

hicksfamilycircus said...

CLara Paige can attest to the flip flop masacres that occur at the Lawson houshold. Too funny.