Last week I caught my kiddos outside with their umbrellas and had to capture the moment. It was too cute. It was one of those evenings where it looked as if a downpour was sure to happen. It looked, sounded, and even smelled of rain, but the rain never came. You know, one of those evenings. So my sweet peeps patiently waited with their umbrellas.
7 comments:
Too cute. I Love those umbrellas!
That is so cute I still don't undersatnd why children are so amazed by the simplest things.
My sweet babies!
I am in love with the fact that children are amazed at such simple things. It keeps my heart young!!
Kim, when your kids outgrow it, can I please have the bumble bee umbrella. That's just what I need to get in and out of the rain with in town. Life's too short for the compact-black-sleek-adult-style. :)
You know, I have been known to use them a few times myself. I always received the biggest smiles from the people who saw me! There's a kid in all of us! :)
This is just precious. I remember my little brother and me doing things like that as children.
Post a Comment