Hello everyone! I have been missing from the blog-scene, but for good reason. I had a tonsillectomy and a septo-rhinoplasty on Tuesday before Thanksgiving! Since the day I scheduled it, I was determined to make Thanksgiving lunch and dinner with my family and I did. I was there......more in body than mind! HA! But I made it. Today has really been the only day I have felt like doing anything so I am trying to "catch up" a little without overdoing it.
Since I was unable to give thanks on Thanksgiving....................................
Grandparents--thanks for taking care of the kiddos! Brady--thanks for taking care of me! My mom gets an extra thanks---she took care of the laundry and kept the kids for us again!!!!
The kids went to the Christmas tree farm with MeMe and Pops on Saturday. When they got back, John Brady came into my room where I was resting and told me he had been to the "Cwithmuths twee fowest". (try to say that 10 times in a row)
6 comments:
We were all impressed with how tough you were to be here Thanksgiving night even though we knew you did not feel good! I am glad the surgery fog is lifting for you. We had a great time getting a "Cwithmuths twee". Take care of yourself!
glad you feel better Kim. love you!
Glad you are feeling better. Hang in there and take it easy. If that is possible.
Glad to see you are back up and blogging. We hope you are feeling better and hope to see that new schnoze soon. Love you all!!
I am glad that you are alot better and got to enjoy Thanksgiving at least a little bit. Try not to overdo (I know that is a joke but it wasn't intended as one). Sorry you had to miss the "fowest" trip.
Sorry you were down during the holidays--but glad you felt like spending time with the family, even though you didn't really "feel" like it.....you are a tough girl! Hope you are back to 100% soon! Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment