Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thanks Mom!




Mom,

Thanks so much for going with us to Disney. I don't know how we could have managed it without you and all of your help! I know you must have been so worn out and tired from our non-stop itinerary and your 3 rambunctuous grandchildren!! (Then when you got back you had to see to Granny, pick up the girls from school, go with Abby on a fieldtrip to The Pumpkin Patch in Clanton, and keep the kids while Brady and I went to the Ole Miss game!!! Whew!!) I know you will never forget your 1st plane ride and your 1st trip to Disney World! We won't forget it either. We love you lots!!



Kim



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Where were you?

Kim Lawson said...

Emma took this in front of our resort.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Emma is carrying on our picture taking tradition.